Office 365 education is the email service for MU students. Remember this account is used for all official University communication with students.
Getting Started or Resetting Your Password
A user logging into Office 365 for the first time OR a user resetting their Office 365 password will do the following:
- Go to accounts.umsystem.edu.
- Enter your myZou username and password.
- Click Log in.
- For the first time setup, make a note of your Office 365 email address. You will use step 10.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Reset Office 365 Password in the Office 365 Account box.
- Enter a new password for New Password. It must meet the criteria listed on the right.
- Enter the new password for Confirm New Password.
- Click Submit.
- Wait for the message that your password was successfully reset.
- Click Click here to log into your O365 account.
- Enter your Office 365 Email address email@example.com.
- Enter your new password for Password.
- Click Sign in.
- Finish your Office 365 account setup following the onscreen instructions.
For more information about using Office 365, visit the Microsoft Help Center
, or refer to the MU IT KnowledgeBase